Thursday: 10:00 a.m to 2:00 p.m.
Friday: 10:00 a.m to 2:00 p.m.
Open the 2nd and 4th Saturday of every month from 10:00 a.m to 2:00 p.m.
What is Restore?
Habitat for Humanity ReStore is a retail outlet where quality used and surplus building materials are sold at a fraction of normal prices. Proceeds from ReStore sales help our local affiliates fund the construction of Habitat houses within the community. ReStore of Northern Santa Barbara County is owned an operated by Habitat for Humanity-NSBC. It is a home and office slavage re-cycling center specializing in new and used donated building material, furniture and other useful household items.
What can I do to help?
- When doing renovations on your home and removing materials that are too good to throw away. Don't trash them; dontate them to ReStore.
- Your project is complete, but you have extra materials. Don't store them; dontate them to ReStore.
- Wrong color, wrong size, can't return them? Donate them to ReStore.
Your donations will help:
- Keep usable materials out of landfills
- Provide a family with affordable home improvement materials
- Revitalize neighborhoods
- Limited Service
- A receipt for you tax deductible donation
- Delivery service to local area ($35.00 charge)
Building Suppy Stores
When you dontate your surplus, overstocked, close-outs, slightly damages, or "wrong" order materials to ReStore, we will send them to anyone who can use them or Habitat will use them to build homes. Either way, the materials or profits go directly to Habitat for Humanity-NSBC to build more homes.
Click here to get directions to the Santa Maria ReStore on Google maps.